What is Payroll Giving?
Payroll giving is a smart, simple, and cost-effective way to donate to Cure Parkinson’s and is available to everyone who is paid PAYE.
How it Works
Your donation will be taken pre-tax directly from your pay cheque every month, so you don’t pay any tax on your gift. This means it costs you less to give. For example, if you pledge to donate £10 it will only cost you £8 on a basic tax rate or £6 on the higher rate.
Benefits for employers
- No fees
- Improves staff morale and motivation
- Simple to set up and run
- Boosts your CSR profile and public image
Info for employees
- Easy and convenient – straight from your pay
- Tax-effective – it costs less to give more
- Flexible – you can control how much you wish to donate and can change this at any time