Your presents have the power to fund ground-breaking Parkinson’s research and every donation will bring us closer to a cure. Now that’s something to celebrate!
Whether it’s a birthday, wedding or other milestone moment, make your celebration even more special by supporting Cure Parkinson’s. See below for more information on fundraising at your birthday and wedding and how to create a JustGiving page for all those other special days.
Ideas to help you get started
Ask for donations to Cure Parkinson’s instead of birthday presents this year. By setting up a special fundraising page via Facebook, you’ll give your friends and family the opportunity to help fund pioneering Parkinson’s research.
Support Cure Parkinson’s on your special day and raise money to help find a cure. You could set up a fundraising page or request fundraising materials for your wedding or civil partnership ceremony.
Maximise your donations
- Ask people to add Gift Aid by mentioning the benefits of doing so on your page description. If they’re a UK tax-payer, this will increase their donation by 25% at no extra cost.
- Download our fundraising resources from the link below
- And finally, tell people about it. Don’t be afraid to tell everyone you know about your fundraising. Add your story and photos to your online giving page, then share on your social media channels!
How to pay in your donations
- If you set up a fundraising page via JustGiving or Facebook, the money comes straight to us
- Pay in online following the link below
- Pay over the phone – call the team on 020 7487 3892
- Send donation envelopes, sponsorship forms and cheques in the post to:
Cure Parkinson’s, 120 New Cavendish Street, London W1W 6XX