Setting up your own cycle challenge is an excellent way to raise money for and awareness of Cure Parkinson’s.
Let us know what you’re up to, and we’ll support you all the way. Whether you’re a velo fanatic, casual commuter, or you’ve been a few years out of the saddle, organising your own cycle challenge is an excellent way to raise money and awareness of Parkinson’s.
With travel severely affected by covid-19, now is the perfect time to take on an adventure around the UK by bike:
- Coast to Coast
- Land’s End to John O’Groats and vice versa
- London to Brighton
For a comprehensive list of suggestions, visit Sustrans for some more inspiration.
Less conventional rides
- Clock up miles – Ride the length of or distance to something notable without actually going there! The UK, London to Paris, or even the moon, for example
- Virtual reality or static rides – cycle the Cols of the Tour de France or just clock up miles without leaving the gym or your own living room!
How to get involved
- Tell us about your ride by completing our registration form.
- Set up your JustGiving page to start fundraising.
- Share your challenge with family, friends and your social media networks. Ask them to help out by sponsoring you or joining in with the ride themselves. Remember to tag us so we can share what you’re up to!
- Get cycling! Please do remember to adhere to social distancing guidelines as set out by the government.
For more information and support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7487 3892.