Cure Parkinson’s, Van Andel Institute and World Parkinson Coalition Institute present:
The 3P: Parkinson Postdoc Program Seminars
Calling early career scientists!
Feeling socially distanced? Maybe quarantined? Wondering what you can do to further your career during this time? How about presenting and discussing your research with other early career neuroscientists who are in the same boat!
Please join Cure Parkinson’s, Van Andel Institute and World Parkinson Coalition for interactive webinars focused on neurodegenerative research.
During these one-hour sessions, early career scientists will have an opportunity to present their research online to the scientific community and continue their professional development.
- Two presenters per session
- Presenters should be in the earlier stages of their career (e.g. PhD students or postdocs)
- The topic of the presentation should be related to neurodegeneration
- 30 minutes is allocated to each presenter – 20 minutes for the presentation with 10 minutes for questions
- We welcome all types of presentations; a full story about to be published, research in progress or some unexpected data you would appreciate feedback on.
If you are not a scientist but would like to watch the webinars, most are being recorded and will be available to watch online afterwards.
Our hope is that this outreach will bring scientists together from all over the world.
How helpful was this content?
/ 5. Vote count: