Senior Events Fundraising Officer
The Senior Events Fundraising Officer reports to the Head of Public Fundraising and sits within the Community & Events Fundraising Team.
Line manager Head of Public Fundraising
Location Fitzrovia, London
Hours a week 35
Summary / Overall purpose
Responsible for developing and delivering Cure Parkinson’s events, including challenge, community, special events and virtual campaigns. This role will plan and deliver a calendar or events, and project manage a range of projects and campaigns to maximise income and increase our number of supporters. The role will also support individuals and groups that are organising or taking part in an event to raise money for Cure Parkinson’s.
- To support the Head of Public Fundraising in maximising fundraising income from Challenge Events to ensure targets are achieved, events are delivered to budget and sufficient income is received to support the activities of Cure Parkinson’s.
- Oversee the cycling and UK/Overseas challenge event program, delivering income growth by maximising current and new opportunities.
- Build strong working relationships with third party event organisers and work with the Head of Public Fundraising to recommend investment into new overseas/UK challenge events where appropriate for our supporter base.
- Ensure marketing and sponsorship requirements for events are briefed into the relevant teams accurately and on time and progress work plans, timelines and deadlines accordingly.
- Provide outstanding stewardship of our supporters, motivating and inspiring individuals with their fundraising.
- Recruit and co-ordinate volunteers for events, where necessary.