If you’re a cycling enthusiast we’ve some great news! We have a NEW cycling adventure for 2024 – The Celtic Challenge.
Over the last five years, we have seen our cycling fundraisers brave various amazing challenges as part of our iconic Raid Series – but now we think it’s time to offer everyone something new!
We are introducing The Celtic Challenge – a beautiful 200 mile cycle from Edinburgh to the Isle of Iona.
Throughout this four day adventure, riders will pedal through the historic port city of Glasgow, the stunning ‘Arrochar Alps’, and cycle through several of Scotland’s ‘Top 50 Routes!’; one of which involves passing the Three Lochs Viewpoint.
The Celtic Challenge is a great opportunity if you’re a keen cyclist looking to sign up for your first challenge; and if you’re a real cycling pro, this can be the perfect holiday for you to pedal with your pals whilst raising vital funds for our research to slow, stop or even reverse Parkinson’s.
It will be an amazing ride!
- Dates: Wednesday 4 – Sunday 8 September 2024 (inclusive of travel back to Edinburgh from Iona on Sunday)
- Cycling duration: 4 days supported riding, led by at least three expert members of the Sports Ecosse team!
- Distance: 200 miles over 4 days
- Trip cost: £500
Suggested personal fundraising target: £1,500 (minimum) for Cure Parkinson’s.
For more information on the challenge including a full itinerary and contact details for the team at Sport Ecosse, please click the button below.
When you join #TeamCure you will receive:
- Help and support from our team of friendly fundraisers, and the team at Sport Ecosse Events!
- Fantastic Cure Parkinson’s cycling Jerseys
- A fundraising pack with top notch tips and tricks
- Access to fundraising materials to make your fundraising a breeze
If you have any questions, please get in touch with Elizabeth or call 0207 487 3892.
If you want to get a feel for what a Cure Parkinson’s cycling adventure is like… take a look at some photos from our previous challenges!