The unbeatable atmosphere of the London Marathon makes this race one of the best in the world.
Please note we have now filled our team for the 2024 race. Any applications from this point will be added to our waitinglist. However, if you have your own place through the ballot, please do get in touch below – we would love to welcome you to the team!
Before you apply, here’s what you need to know:
- Each year we receive three applications for every place we hold at this popular event and we really do read every single one!
- Your application is a chance for us to get to know you and understand why you want to run for Cure Parkinson’s.
- We give places based on the answers you give, particularly the reasons you want to run for Cure Parkinson’s and how you’ll reach the fundraising target.
- We do not give places on a first come first served basis.
- Apply today for a chance to take part and we’ll be in touch with the next steps.
Already have a ballot place?
If you’re lucky enough to secure a place in the 2024 TCS London Marathon when the ballot results are released and want to raise crucial funds for Cure Parkinson’s, then let us know! There is no minimum sponsorship target and we will provide you with fantastic fundraising support.
When you join #TeamCure you’ll receive:
- Help and support from our team of friendly fundraisers
- A free Cure Parkinson’s technical running vest
- A fundraising pack with top notch tips and tricks
- Access to fundraising materials to make your fundraising a breeze
- Huge whoops and cheers en route!
- Regular updates on how your support is bringing us closer to a cure
For more information, please contact email@example.com or call 020 7487 3892.