Join #TeamCure and take part in the Edinburgh Marathon, taking place on Sunday 26 May.
Starting in the city center on the grounds of one of the oldest universities in the world, this fantastic route will take you through the heart of Edinburgh as you raise vital funds and awareness for Parkinson’s research!
Please note the registration deadline for this event is 1 May.
Already have an event place?
If you’re lucky enough to already have a place in this event and want to raise crucial funds for Cure Parkinson’s, then let us know! There is no minimum sponsorship target and we will provide you with fantastic fundraising support.
When you join #TeamCure you’ll receive:
- Help and support from our team of friendly fundraisers
- A free Cure Parkinson’s technical running vest
- A fundraising pack with top notch tips and tricks
- Access to fundraising materials to make your fundraising a breeze
- Regular updates on how you are bringing a cure closer
For more information, please contact Elizabeth or call 020 7487 3892.