Are you a history lover? The Hampton Court Palace Half Marathon may be the perfect running event for you!
The Palace Half course is very flat but oh so picturesque. The half marathon starts and finishes inside historical Hampton Court Palace. This epic event allows you not only to run a half marathon while raising awareness for Parkinson’s, but it also gives you entry into one of the UK’s best historical attractions.
The race is very proud of its famous medals for finishers. Join Team Cure, run like Henry VIII and make your own history at this fantastic event!
Please note the registration deadline for this event is 1 March.
Already have a place?
If you’re lucky enough to already have a place in the 2023 Hampton Court Palace Half Marathon and want to raise crucial funds for Cure Parkinson’s, then let us know! There is no minimum sponsorship target and we will provide you with fantastic fundraising support.
When you join Team Cure, you’ll receive:
- Help and support from our team of friendly fundraisers
- A free Cure Parkinson’s technical running vest
- A fundraising pack with top notch tips and tricks
- Access to fundraising materials to make your fundraising a breeze
- Huge whoops and cheers en route!
- Regular updates on how your support is bringing us closer to a cure
For more information email Elizabeth White or call 0207 487 3892