Join the Cure Parkinson’s team and take part in one of the most popular marathons in Europe!
The Barcelona Marathon takes you through the centre of the magnificent historic city and includes main landmarks such as the Camp Nou (the home of Barcelona FC), Sagrada Familia, the Parc de Cuitdadella and finishing a short distance from La Rambla.
With very few hills or inclines, the course is very flat and fast, and suits first time runners, or those going for a PB!
Join Team Cure for this exciting race and help us in our mission to slow, stop or reverse Parkinson’s.
Please note the registration deadline for this event is 22 February 2024.
Already have a place?
If you’re lucky enough to already have a place in the 2023 Barcelona Marathon and want to raise crucial funds for Cure Parkinson’s, then let us know! There is no minimum sponsorship target and we will provide you with fantastic fundraising support.
When you join Team Cure, you’ll receive:
- Help and support from our team of friendly fundraisers
- A free Cure Parkinson’s technical running vest
- A fundraising pack with top notch tips and tricks
- Access to fundraising materials to make your fundraising a breeze
- Huge whoops and cheers en route!
- Regular updates on how your support is bringing us closer to a cure
For more information please email Elizabeth White, or call 0207 487 3892